(6 Days 7 Nights)
Dear Fellow Yogis,
Welcome to the most beautiful and serene location for our week-long yoga retreat in Patagonia, Chile. Nestled in the charming town of Futaleufu, our retreat offers the perfect balance of inner peace and outdoor adventure.
Imagine waking up each morning to the sound of birds chirping and the warmth of the sun on your face. As you step out onto the sunshine, you are greeted by breathtaking views of the Patagonian landscape. After a nourishing local vegetarian breakfast, you will begin your day with a yoga practice designed to awaken and energize your body and mind.
Throughout the day, you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities, all while surrounded by the beauty of Patagonia. Go horseback riding through the stunning landscape, hike to majestic waterfalls, or take part in a whitewater rafting adventure on the Futaleufu River. Or, if you prefer, simply relax and take in the peaceful surroundings.
Our experienced instructors will guide you through each yoga session, catering to your individual needs and abilities. You will leave our retreat feeling rejuvenated, both physically and mentally.
At night, retire to your comfortable and cozy accommodation, where you can rest and rejuvenate for the next day’s adventures.
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to connect with nature and find inner peace in the beautiful setting of Patagonia. We can’t wait to share this transformative experience with you.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Daily yoga practices and relaxation techniques
- Horseback riding through the breathtaking landscape
- Hiking to majestic waterfalls
- Whitewater rafting on the Futaleufu River
- Comfortable and cozy accommodation
- Delicious, nourishing Vegetarian meals
- 7 Nights and 7 Days accommodation
The venue will be a beautiful eco-lodge set on a acre of abundant nature and gardens. It is located on the near the Futaleufu river in nothern Patagonia. All buildings’ interiors are made of natural materials. You can choose between communal housing, shared double room or a private single room.
The Avani Futaleufu Yoga and Nature Retreat Program
Sunday – February 12th 2023
- Transportation from Chaiten to Futaleufu
- Pick up at 2pm in Chaiten
- Private Bus Ride with Lunch and relaxed and/or swim at Glacial Lake Yelcho
- Arrival at Pura Vida Expediciones
- Quick Dip in the Futaleufu
Monday – February 13th 2023
- Morning Yoga ( Light Class)
- Free Time
- World Class Whitewater rafting Class V – Handled by expert guides
Tuesday – February 14, 2023
- Morning Yoga
- Horseback Riding to Rio Azul Valley with light lunch on the trail
Wednesday – February 15, 2023
- Morning Yoga
- Hike to Throne Room with lunch break at the Throne Room Canyon
Thursday – February 16th, 2023
- Morning Yoga
- Kayaking in a ducky on an easier section of the Futaleufu – Rio Azul to the Futaleufu
Friday – February 17th, 2023
- Morning Yoga
- Horseback riding in the Rio Azul Section with Lunch on the trail
Saturday – February 18th, 2023
- Morning Yoga
- Multi sport Day with a morning hike and a quick afternoon paddle
- Shamanic Drum Ceremony / Farewell Ceremony
Sunday – February 19th, 2023
- Private Bus to Chaiten
- Professional Guides for Rafting and Horseback Riding
- Safety Kayakers
- All Sporting Equipment
- Rafts, Paddles, Horses, Saddles, etc. You bring your own hiking shoes however.
- Private Bus Transportation to Chaiten
- Room and Board (Local vegetarian meals)
- Entrance fee to all National Parks
Does not Include
- Personal Equipment such as
- Sleeping Bag
- Small daypack
Instructor – Fields Marshall or To be decided
I started teaching Kundalini yoga when I was about 19 years old at the University of Virginia and from there is has been many different styles of yoga. I most regularly practice Ashtanga Yoga. Although this is a yoga retreat, the main focus is on reconnecting and experiencing nature. I lived in Chile for over 15 years and explored many river and natural areas and it really doesn’t get any better than Futaleufu. You are going to love it.
All meals are gourmet vegetarian and vegan . The daily lunch and dinner buffet includes a Pure Food Option, which offers greens, grains, and legumes. We purchase the food from local farmers and organic produce when available.
- International flight to and from Futaleufu Chile
- Transportation from Santiago to Futaleufu Chile
- Any of our Add On Excursions
- Laundry Services
Bookings must be made with a 33% down payment with the remainder to be paid at least one week before
- 1 month prior to retreat 90% refund.
- 1 week prior to retreat 50% refund.
Rates for 2022/ 2023
Rate per person: $3333.00
Pay one third now to reserve your spot – $1111 –
(Pay the remaining 1 week before arrival to Futaleufu)
For more information on our Futaleufu Nature and Yoga Retreat just contact us and we will send you a detailed itinerary and/or talk with you in person.
Dates for Futaleufu Nature and Yoga Retreat – Check our schedule here for latest updates
- Feb 12 – Feb 19 – Futaleufu Nature Retreat
- Feb 19 – Feb 26 – Futaleufu Nature Retreat
How to get to Futaleufu
First if you are flying into Santiago Chile you will need to get to Puerto Montt. We recommend that you fly to Puerto Montt from Santiago with skyairlines (better prices) or LATAM. Then per our recommendation, you should choose either an airplane to Chaiten or an overnight ferry (available three times a week).
We can pick you up for Chaiten for an additional fee. Below are detailed the three principal ways to get to Futaleufu from Puerto Montt.
Plane from Puerto Montt to Chaitén: There are 4 departures daily, weather permitting.
Once you arrive to the airport in Chaitén, there’s a connecting bus to Futaleufú.
There are two companies that offer flights both of them charge CLP $50,000 or approximately $80 USD.
- Pewen, email@example.com, Tel: 65-2224000 Cel: +56 9 97341413 – http://www.pewenchile.com
- Aerocord, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cel: 76694663 Teléfonos: (56) (65) 262300 – 273040 – http://www.aerocord.cl/movil/contacto.html
Ferry from Puerto Montt to Chaitén: 3 times a week, the Naviera Austral ferry leaves
late at night and arrives in the morning to Chaitén. You can check the schedule and
make a reservation on the website: http://www.navieraustral.cl
Bus/ Bi-modal from Puerto Montt to Chaitén (via Chile): Kemel Bus leaves everyday
from the Puerto Montt bus station at 7:00 AM and travels about 9 hours along roads and
across spectacular fjiords, arriving to Chaitén around 4:00 PM where a bus awaits to
take onward travelers to Futaleufú. To make reservations, you can visit the Puerto
Montt bus terminal or call: 65 2253530. Price is $10.000 CLP or approximately $18 USD.